“My life has been a tapestry of rich and royal hue, an everlasting vision of the ever changing view.” Carole King
When one hears about the ‘tapestry of our lives’ that is to say the ‘threads’ or ‘fabric’ that makes up our world; it is usually in the context of our personal lives and experiences. But what about our lives at work – where we spend the majority of our waking hours – at least until retirement?
Interaction with colleagues all working toward a common goal – the success of the company – where everyone has a part to play; means each of us makes up an integral part of the whole. Communication and cooperation become keys to both productivity and morale in the workplace. And a proactive way to ensure positive results for all is through the use of an HR Shared Services solution with its intuitive and interactive software modules.
"I love ensemble pieces, I love being a part of the entire tapestry of a piece, but I think character actors do have a lot more fun, and there's a versatility involved that's challenging and fun, to come up to speed and do what's required of you." Mark Hamill
In much the same way that the workforce of a company must work collaboratively to make forward progress for the good of the organization; an HR Shared Services system’s modules are integrated to assist with and help ensure enhanced employee engagement and offer optimal company communication options for better productivity and morale:
- Collaborative Case Management – when a personnel issue arises, this module tracks the stages & steps of HR service requests – for proactive resolution
- Knowledge Base – collects & uses the data needed to deliver real-time HR services
- Survey – ensures HR service satisfaction through employee input
- HR Portal – anywhere access to highly personalized company content employees want & need
- Business Intelligence – real-time dashboard interface for monitoring & improving HR delivery
- Email Management – company email templates & integrated processing to improve efficiency
- Live Chat – automatic case creation, improved communication & record integration
By implementing a scalable and flexible shared services suite designed to grow with an organization, organizations are able to optimize the HR services provided to their workforce; processes that improve employee communications, productivity and morale, while at the same time reducing operational costs – the better to enrich all our lives.